[Check out the end of the post to see a JUST-RELEASED video of the newest “Valleys” webisode!]
1. Farm fresh eggs from a client! Free run & absolutely delicious (plus one that’s blue!).
2. A drive to a friend’s house…beauty in the foothills of the Rockies.
3. Watching “The Hobbit” on a home theatre system, realizing that friends are gold and my hair is dwarf-like: priceless.
4. Scouting out my Banff Marathon training plan over the weekend with some oats and blueberries…the reality of this race is slowly sinking in!
5. I finally received some gear back from Patagonia that I’d shipped in to have repaired! My down sweater was replaced (yay!) and fleece was repaired…back to adventuring in good gear.
6. A new love seat and furniture arrangement thanks to my in-laws! Oddly enough, the rather outdated blue and pink floral of the love seat kind of goes with our quirky home… 😉 Grateful for gifts and family nearby!
7. My favorite ring. #feather #normallyasilvergirl
8. Homemade granola…I winged this one, like I do most of my recipes. Healthy & I’m being great at controlling portions – a win-win!
9. Yoga (P90X-style) on the weekend…felt good to mainly rest and stretch it out, especially while the weather was freezing rain, mist and snow. Wait – aren’t I supposed to be running right now?!
11. Rolling it out after my first “official” run of my marathon training plan: 4 miles at tempo pace!
12. The Simply Bar. Because their stats are awesome, they are Canadian-made and they were on sale.
Want to see more? Check me out on Instagram – I love this app now that I have an iPhone and think it’s a neat way to “see” someone’s life through their eyes.
Also of great importance is the release of today’s newest webisode of “Valleys” which you can watch and check out here on the Huffington Post and watch here:
Please watch & share with others in your life who’ve been through, supported someone w/cancer or experienced what Amy calls a kind of “cruel joke” in life. We share wisdom through stories; hopefully this will help bring light to others!
If you could post a picture to share a highlight from your last few days, what would it be?
Have you seen any of the “Valleys” webisodes yet? No? What are you waiting for?
I’m off to train 3 more clients in a row before hitting the road for today’s run: 7 miles in between clients! Live well & be well friends!