“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
I think this is such a great quote! I found it while browsing online and thought it fit perfectly with not only my fitness/life outlook but with the day I’m having…Just finding it so extremely difficult to find motivation to do anything today! Do you ever feel like that? Seesh…I know everyone has these days but they’re just not fun to have, and they’re so hard to snap out of! My goal is to get some things done and turn my day around before our small group arrives tonight at 6 pm for dinner/connection time. Here’s a list so that perhaps in simply writing my mini goals down I’ll take some steps to get them done:
- Go for a run (right after my Chickpea Blondies are done for tonight!),
- Sweep the floors/clean up the kitchen,
- Double-check my clients’ workout plans for the rest of the week,
- Help my man with some prep for a BBQ we’re hosting this weekend with our Cancer Club,
- Read my Bible and take advantage of the quiet day I have at home with some time spent w/God.
So…off to pull those blondies out of the oven, strap my shoes on, and head out the door! I’ll write more later and check back in with the list – it’s one of those list kind of days!
Live well and be well!