Hello, hello! I read Tina’s “1-10” post yesterday and like the flow, so I thought I’d do an update in the same vein! So, without further delay…
1: new shirt I ordered from Eleven By Venus! I ordered the Ola Slice of Life tee and love the cap sleeves, crew neck and fit! The colors are great and it’s unlike other shirts that I own, which is fun. They have a ton of new stuff (and if you want a discount, feel free to use the code: Team11BonnieL).
2: days in the mountains this weekend with family. Mikey and I drove out to Canmore for a quick getaway with Mikey’s parents, who invited us to their timeshare. We had a great time taking in the nice weather, going to the (free) Whyte Museum in Banff with some really neat exhibits (I especially liked the High Adventure, Byron Harmon on the Columbia Icefield, 1924 exhibit) and enjoyed walking around town.
SO cool! I’d love some of these incredible photos in our home – it’s like cowboy meets mountaineer with 16 horses on a 10 week trip!
3: number of seconds it took for my Saturday morning client to say “YES!” to an outdoor workout over the weekend…we had some fun. 🙂
4: number of liters I had of water the other day – I hit a gallon! Wahoo! I’ve been averaging about 3 L of water a day, and I actually hit 4 again today!
5: number of Gilmore Girl episodes I watched from Friday to Sunday. I think that’s not too obsessive. What do you think (or maybe don’t comment on that)?
6: number of times I told Mikey to stop fluffing his beard on the drive out to Canmore. I love his big (big!) beard, but with it’s increase in volume I notice that he fluffs it constantly – incessantly! Drives me crazy.
7: number of times I asked Mikey to put his long hair in a pony tail or “man bun…” Because it drives me crazy. 😉
8: number of shakes I’ve had over the past two weeks. I’m starting to have one maybe every other day now and it’s been a great way for me to get more protein and greens in (same with tuna packets – not in the smoothie, of course).
9: …more like 9,000 kettlebell snatches that Kindal planned for our #T&BWorkoutChallenge this workout…whoo-hee! She ROCKED it today – I’ve never tried 20 KG snatches before, and I’m a little scared, although she said it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be – but she’s a beast. I’m trying this later today!
10: things I’m looking forward to coming up. In no particular order, they include:
– our upcoming Weekend Hang Out, which is filled up!
– our summer Owyhee kayaking trip
– our summer Grand Canyon rafting trip
– our summer Voyageur canoeing trip
– Mikey and I decided to go to the Yukon and Alaska this summer! We can’t wait to go rafting with icebergs in the Tatshenshini…
– hopefully seeing family over the summer down in sunny California! I miss those tan and relaxed people… 😉
– Fat Tuesday (tonight! Every Tuesday!). We’re studying Revelation and it’s been so good! Mikey is leading the group tomorrow and each week we are learning so much.
– the release of Jen Sinkler’s Lift Weights Faster 2 program! 🙂 Who’s pumped? It’s on a special release for $39 and will end Friday, March 13, so grab your copy, be entered to win some incredible prizes (including an entire home gym just by picking up a copy with 180 workouts included – some killer ideas for yourself and for clients if you’re in the fitness profession).
– painting my nails. Just in the mood and looking forward to it – maybe it’s Jen’s influence. 😉
– bootcamp! Fitness, Food & Attitude if off to week 2! I’m already looking forward to seeing the group later today – they are rocking their meals and workouts!
…1 – 10 – let me know via the numbers what’s new with you and how your weekend was, or share something you’re looking forward to coming up.
Live well & be well, friends,