Hey everyone and happy Monday to you! Anyone else NOT feel like jumping out of bed to start the week? Don’t get me wrong – I had a relaxing and wonderful weekend and was up before my alarm today, but sometimes it’s hard to jump into the work week. Maybe it’s all the snow outside and my desire for spring to REALLY be here…or maybe it’s the fact that Mikey was away all weekend and I just wanted to hang out with him.
So what do I do when it’s tough to get going?
– Drink coffee (I LOVE me a black cup of sweet nectar in the morning!)
– Read my Bible (still working on turning this into a discipline that feeds me and gives me life!)
– Make a good breakfast (farm fresh eggs from a client, homemade granola with some plain Greek yogurt and fruit today!), and
– Put on my new Zensah gear!
Neon + compression + reflection = feel good legs which = feel good Bonnie!
I was sent Zensah’s new Reflect Leg Sleeves to test out free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I’ve run in them 3 times and worn them for workouts and recovery as well (including under my running tights in last month’s half marathon! They were hidden on a cold, wintry day). Check out my video and tell me: would YOU #BeSeen in these beauties?
Here are some specs from the website:
- Advanced targeted calf and shin support
- Compression technology to enhance circulation and increase performance
- Faster muscle recovery post-work
- Shin splint relief
- Wear during early morning, evening, or dark hour runs
- High visibility for ultimate safety
- Front and back reflectivity
- Most reflective leg sleeve available on the market
- 400% more reflective than other compression sleeves
Love the safety aspect and reflective highlights. Love the company, the products and the fit. Love the neon! If anything, these calf sleeves make me feel a little more badass when I’m running. 😉
So…would you try these reflective leg sleeves out? Would you #BeSeen in these? Let me know! Cheers to marathon training in these babies – whether with shorts or under tights, in the snow or the sun! Bring it on.
Live well & be well!